[Xastir] wms radar

Steve Friis wm5z at comcast.net
Mon Jul 7 23:29:48 EDT 2008

vic wrote:
> Yea man, working like a champ!
> Take your time, I just was wondering what was happening.
> 73 de k4xtt vic
>
> On Mon, 07 Jul 2008 18:41:35 -0500
> Gerry Creager <gerry.creager at tamu.edu> wrote:
>
>> Is it back?  I'm seeing some graphics.  Resurrected a lot of hardware
>> today.  Lots to do... AFTER Hurricane Bertha is resolved.
>>
>> gerry

I am still nor seeing them. Is it possible some regions are on and
others like ours here is still disconnected? Not sure what you send us.

--
Steve Friis
Amateur Radio Call:WM5Z

No-one can change the past, but we all influence the future.
WITHOUT THE 2ND AMENDMENT, WE WOULDN'T HAVE THE OTHER TWENTY-SIX!
The golden rule of history is those with the weapons make the rules.