Early Xastir & Attributions, was Re: [Xastir] Updating

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Jul 8 11:08:44 EDT 2008

On Tue, 8 Jul 2008, David wrote:

> Thanks to Curt and the other Authors for such a great program...

If you're going to thank anyone in particular, thank Frank
Giannandrea., KC2GJS.  He created it.  I don't think he monitors
this list anymore though.  After he started it, several of us jumped
on it and it's been a rotating cast of characters since then.  Thank
Frank for putting it under an open-source license too.

If anyone wants to play with xastir-0.1.0.tgz, I have it.  A few
years back I tried to collect all the old versions I could find.
Perhaps we should set it up with an autoconfig so people can run the
original Xastir...

These are the earliest ones I have:

xastir-0.1.0.tgz
xastir-0.1.1.tgz