[Xastir] cvs tags? was Re: Early Xastir

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Jul 8 11:56:12 EDT 2008

On Tue, 8 Jul 2008, Dick Repasky wrote:

> Do you use cvs tags?  If you tag each release, anybody can checkout any release.
> I create them for each release of my own project (http://j-bird.sourceforge.net)
> and post them in the Changelog.

Yep.  Unfortunately we didn't use CVS early on, we sent patches to
Frank and he incorporated those that he chose to.  Later we had a
CVS server at Univ. of Virginia I think, then moved it to
SourceForge.  We started from scratch with the current version at
the time we moved it to SourceForge.  Chuck may have a tarball of
the CVS archive from Virginia if we care to have a more complete
history.  Right now it'd be a big hassle to combine them.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer