[Xastir] Tiger 2007 shapefile issue...a beaut

Richard Polivka, N6NKO r.polivka at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 13 11:11:50 EDT 2008

Gerry,

Yes, the coffee has kicked in and I had egg-on-face for breakfast. The
map in QGIS looks just like the same as the aforementioned area when at
full extent view. Zoomed in, it works.

Error budget - Well, I am within 5 ft on backtracked trails. Can't
complain for working under a tree canopy.

I had the GPS unit on top of a 7 ft PVC pipe talking to my smartphone
over bluetooth. I just ran out of time to cover the whole place but the
proof of concept pans out.

Now its off to other work tasks.

73 from 807,

Richard, N6NKO