[Xastir] Quickly closing...

Keith Kaiser wa0tjt at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 06:28:05 EDT 2008

I run Xastir in an X11 window on my MacBook Pro. I used it a couple of
weeks ago to track one of our high altitude balloon launches and
everything worked great. I launched it today and the window comes up
and immediately closes. I have no idea where to even begin looking for
a problem, the application (Xastir) won't stay up long enough for me
to look at any of the setting. Can anyone out there tell me where to
start looking, or give me an idea what is happening?

Thanks
Keith -- WA0TJT