[Xastir] Inverted video in dialogs not functional

Alex Carver kf4lvz at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 27 19:59:52 EDT 2008

I just installed the latest code from CVS and noticed that none of the dialogs with lists (like the map list) shows inverted colors when an item is selected.  The regular text is there but when an item is selected, the black bar shows up but the text color stays black instead of changing to white like it used to do.

I'm trying a recompile to see if I can solve my map problem.  Xastir had been running for two weeks straight now with no problems as long as my radar map was disabled.  It would only run for one day before freezing if I left a radar map selected.