[Xastir] Xastir-Hardy VM Revised

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Thu Jul 31 09:52:47 EDT 2008

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 07:50:20AM -0600, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <russo at bogodyn.org> flavor, containing:
> On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 06:23:11AM -0500, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <kg4wsv at gmail.com> flavor, containing:
> > OK, it's now available at
> >
> > ftp://ftp.eng.uah.edu/pub/xastir/Xastir-Hardy_080729.zip
> >
> > or
> >
> > http://ftp.eng.uah.edu/pub/xastir/Xastir-Hardy_080729.zip
> >
> > Everyone is welcome to download from there, as it could be a bit
> > faster (or at least a bit of relief) for Lee's connection. I've got an
> > upload started to Gerry's server, too.  I'd start a torrent, but our
> > network geniuses have blocked bittorrent traffic.
>
> Could you folks please edit the Wiki page and update the download links?

Specifically, cleaning out the links to the older one, and fixing up the
"How to fix the problems" section so it is clearly applicable only to the
older download.

I'd do it myself, but I spent all week away from work at an EMS conference,
now I'm up to my elbows in alligators.

 "Argue for your limitations and sure enough, they're yours."  -- R. Bach