[Xastir] Lockups on a fresh system

Alex Carver kf4lvz at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 12:53:43 EDT 2008

--- On Thu, 6/5/08, Curt, WE7U  wrote:

> You might open up "top" in a window and watch it
> while Xastir is
> locked up.  See if ImageMagick/GraphicsMagick is taking all
> your CPU
> at that point.  Does the mouse come back after the updated
> map
> appears on your screen?

Could do that, I'll try it next time I notice the window has locked up.  The mouse never stops working, only the Xastir window contents are frozen and not refreshing.  I can still move the window around the screen and use the rest of the machine normally.  But anything I want to do with Xastir is just frozen.  If I try to click on something inside the window (like the menus), nothing.