[Xastir] Lockups on a fresh system

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Sun Jun 8 22:37:01 EDT 2008

Alex Carver wrote:

> [...]
So far nothing, no bulletins either.

I also use lesstif.

I've never liked Gnome so I installed KDE and weeded out many Gnome
components.

There is now a Debian iso image that installs KDE by default -
debian-40r3-i386-kde-CD-1 - which I've installed on a test machine but
since it's not "live" yet I don't know what it will/won't do.

My in-service system was Sarge initially until I did the upgrade to Etch
so it could be a bit of a hybrid in some respects.

Ray vk2tv