[Xastir] Xastir with TNC2 from Landolt

Rainer DL5PD raidoh71 at web.de
Thu Jun 12 03:30:29 EDT 2008

Hello Curt and all other hams,

thank you for your replies.

I got now xastir up and running fine with my Landolt TNC2.

Anybody who is interested in it:

1.) Put the TNC into Kissmode like that:
- open a terminal and connect to the TNC
- Press "esc"-Key, then enter @K
- the red and green leds will flash 3 times to signal the KISS-Mode

2.) Open Xastir and configure a Kiss-TNC. As I use different configurations, I
don't start the interfaces at xastir-startup, but start them manually, but
this is your choice.

3.) Good luck!

I think I only had problems with decoding the aprs-packets because the signals
were too weak, maybe my signal didn't reach the next digipeater.

73 to all and thanks again.

Rainer, DL5PD

Am Montag, 2. Juni 2008 08:57 schrieben Sie: