[Xastir] Xastir-NG thread on Xastir-Dev list

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Jun 13 16:17:05 EDT 2008

If you'd like to be part of the discussion for Xastir-NG, read the
Xastir-Dev list.

At the moment I'd like to keep the discussion away from the
"Wouldn't this feature be great!" sort of topics, and instead
concentrate on the main structure and tools to use.  There will be
time later for feature requests.

C U there!

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com