[Xastir] Compiling help

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Jun 18 03:24:08 EDT 2008

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008, David wrote:

> Tnx Curt for the fast reply....i should have said that Display Trail is
> already on.....

Don't know what it could be then.  I seem to remember somebody else
having the problem in the last month or three though.

You're talking about trails for live mobiles not showing up, right?

You're not talking about sucking down the trail from findu?  That
was broken for some period of time and you'll have to get the latest
Xastir code for it to work again.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer