[Xastir] Wx Alerts

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Jun 20 18:40:32 EDT 2008

On Fri, 20 Jun 2008, Tom Russo wrote:

> I'm real confused by this.  The log files aren't supposed to be read in
> automatically on restart.

util.c:

// Restore weather alerts so that we have a clear picture of the
// current state.  Do this before we start the interfaces.  Only
// reload if the log files datestamps are relatively current.
//
// Check timestamps on each file in turn.  If relatively
// current, read them in the correct order:
// wx_alert.log.3
// wx_alert.log.2
// wx_alert.log.1
// wx.alert.log
//
void load_wx_alerts_from_log(void) {

I guess that last part of the comment answers the question I had.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer