[Xastir] comport under andlinux

Wes Johnston, AI4PX wes at ai4px.com
Sun Jun 22 09:53:07 EDT 2008

Guys, I tried to get xastir to talk to my TNC via ttyS0, and it appears to
open the port, but I never see any traffic coming in.  So I opened the com1
with a windows app and sure enough there's lots of data streaming in.  While
the windows app was open (tieing up the comport), I tried once again to have
xastir open the port and did seems to have opened it even though it should
not have.

Is there another name for /dev/ttyS0 under andlinux?  What am I missing?  I
see ttys0 in the /dev directory.

--
Wes
---