[Xastir] Thanks for the info !

Bob Donnell kd7nm at pugetsound.net
Wed Jun 25 18:36:26 EDT 2008

Anyone else remember the MicroColorComputer?  That was Curt's programming
platform, if I recall right.  I recall the group of packeteers in Seattle
being amazed that it had enough horsepower to do the receive job.

Of course, Curt, being a typicall not-excessively-funded college student was
making work what he had access to.  He also wire-wrapped a clone of the GLB
Electronics PK-1 TNC.  I've no idea (truthfully!) where he got the EPROM
image to run it though.

Reminds me of someone's tag line I saw not too long ago - something like:
Engineers:  Making what we can get do what we want.