Solved: [Xastir] XASTIR and openSUSE 11

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Jun 25 19:35:01 EDT 2008

On Wed, 25 Jun 2008, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> I'm looking to test another fix for the font problem.

Tested, fixed, committed to CVS.

After an upgrade from SuSE 10.3 to 11.0, this laptop ended up with
boxes instead of text showing on all the Xastir menus.  Main.c has
been tweaked to fix that problem.

It turns out we had no default system font selected, so we got
whatever the system decided we should have.  Xastir selects one now,
plus the small/large system fonts selected via defines in main.c
have been tweaked to work well.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer