[Xastir] internet server config?

Christopher D. Thompson kf4drr at windstream.net
Sun Jun 29 18:47:23 EDT 2008

Finally getting around to setting up xastir again after a system failure that
caused me to reinstall the entire computer system. It seems I have made some
error in my configuration of the Internet server connection though.

rotate.aprs.net
port 14580
and my call sign passcode is all in the configuration

I've tried with the m/500 filter and without but seem to not be getting any
data even though xastir shows a connection up and running with the server.

anyone have a suggestion? maybe I'm using a wrong server name? or there's a
better sever config to use? I'll continue to google but hoping someone here
that uses APRS though the server will spot my error and point it out since i
seem to be missing it.

thanks
--
Christopher D. Thompson