[Xastir] Lockups using maps again

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sun Jun 29 23:25:58 EDT 2008

On Sat, 28 Jun 2008, Alex Carver wrote:

> Well I was wrong, even using Fluxbox the system locked up again
> while attempting to download the radar image.  It seems to have
> timed out on the download and then froze at that point, unable to
> recover.

If you're running wget w/Xastir, install libcurl and libcurl-devel
and configure/make/make install again.

If you're running libcurl, remove libcurl-devel and
configure/make/make install.

Like I said in an earlier e-mail, I haven't lockups due to failures
at loading internet maps.  They fail gracefully.  There may be a bug
in your wget or libcurl (whichever you're using).

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer