[Xastir] inf2geo uiview converted maps

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Mar 11 15:09:30 EDT 2008

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008, LU2DFM - Fernando wrote:

> I'm using Debian unstable, Imagemagick 6.3.7.9 package.
> This is the default flag value in the source makefile and it's not
> touched by deb package builder.

Ok.  Then that probably isn't the problem.

Do you get any errors/warnings from ImageMagick when you try using
those maps in Xastir?  You should see them in the xterm window you
started Xastir from.  If you're not starting Xastir from an xterm,
do so for a while until you get this problem solved.

Does Debian have an option to use GraphicsMagick?  You could try
that instead to see if it has the same problem.  Another thing to
try would be an older or newer version of ImageMagick.

You'll just have to reconfigure Xastir to use one or the other.
Make sure to snag the "devel" package of whichever one you want to
use as well.  Xastir (latest code) will prefer GraphicsMagick over
ImageMagick if both are installed and both have devel files.