[Xastir] Uninstall xastir? (db file version mismatch)

Tate kc7zru at kc7zru.net
Tue Mar 11 23:01:10 EDT 2008

James,

I'd say you don't need to do an Xastir uninstall to help with that. DB
version mismatches have to do with DB and it's header files - not
anything in the xastir code tree or compile bits.

What distro are you running on? I'll be around for a bit longer tonite -
see if I can help ya sort this out some.

73