[Xastir] Findu Trail

Keith Kaiser keith.kaiser at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 19:25:50 EDT 2008

I have Xastir 1.9.2 loaded and running well on my MacBook Pro now
thanks to several of you and your tips to getting the KeySpan working.
But there are still a couple of outstanding issues I would like to
throw out for discussion.
The first is when I'm trying to retrieve a FindU trail, it always
comes back "Failed". I've used it on other versions with no problem
and 'yes' I have an internet connection ...etc.
The second issue is with my maps, not even the default maps that come
with Xastir in the Online folder show up when I try to configure there
use. They just do not show in the list.

The second issue above makes me wonder if I have the ability to
display .geo maps, how do I know, how can I find out?

Thanks guys.

Great Plains Superlaunch at superlaunch.org
Kansas City or Burst!
--Keith