[Xastir] digipeater coverage plots

Mike Fenske mfenske at telus.net
Sun May 11 20:40:29 EDT 2008

I have used SPLAT! to generate some digi coverage maps here in SW British Columbia. You can have a look at the maps here to see what Splat! is capable of:

http://www3.telus.net/ve7mkf/splat

These maps are line-of-sight coverage maps with a receiving antenna height of 10'. The file "Metro Vancouver.jpg" (or the higher resolution .png file) is an example of multiple digi's plotted on the same map. This gives an idea of "holes" in coverage.

Hope this helps,

Mike Fenske
VE7MKF