[Xastir] digipeater coverage plots

David Aitcheson david.aitcheson at gmail.com
Wed May 14 00:27:29 EDT 2008

Dick,

SPLAT is that good.  TV stations are using it to show what the coverage well
be when they go "Digital" in Feb. 2009!

I myself do not have the DEM's or the SRTM's for Indianna down loaded...
yet.

My strong suggestion is that one of the club members out there that is a
linux/unix user/operator get involved as the gathering of large areas of
digital data from the goverment website goes a lot faster with shell
scripts.

Have them contact me if they need help, I _think_ I still have the scripts
that I used... somewhere...

73
Dave
KB3EFS