[Xastir] Laptop Question/Recommendations?

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Tue May 20 21:46:09 EDT 2008

Guys,

I'm thinking about getting a new laptop and thought I would come to this group
for some recommendations.

I want something that is relatively small to make using it in the vehicle
easier. I have a laptop with a 17 inch wide screen display and it's just too
large.

I like the size of the Asus Eee PC, but I think the small amount of storage
will be a significant limiting factor.

So, I'm looking for recommendations from this group. The primary purpose of
the laptop will be Xastir and related software, so I plan on running some
Linux distribution, so my first requirement is to get a laptop for which I can
get Linux drivers.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks
--