[Xastir] Canadian online maps

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sat May 31 23:49:21 EDT 2008

On Sat, 31 May 2008, David Aitcheson wrote:

> Has something changed that is now getting in the way of loading/displaying
> online maps of Canada?

Using a fairly recent CVS version of Xastir, I centered on a station
north of me in B.C. and tried the 250k and 50k online maps.  Each of
them worked.

What version of Xastir are you running?  Do other online maps work
for you?  Does anything show up on the xterm you started Xastir from
when you try to load these maps?  Have either "wget" or "libcurl"
compiled into Xastir?

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer