[Xastir] Any interest for custom Ubuntu Live CD

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Sat Apr 4 01:53:48 EDT 2009

Lee .. I did this a while back. I am also soon to update with a newer one
running xastir 1.95 and some VK oriented maps on the CD .
 See this URL if you want to put it on the wiki
http://vk5.aprs.net.au/software.html

The current version 2.51 is based on PC-Linux and has xastir 1.9 something I
think but I will be going back to a Debian based distro next and trying to
support some of the Legacy slower machines with a XFCE option desktop.

Tony Hunt VK5AH