[Xastir] Window resizing

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Apr 6 11:17:23 EDT 2009

On Mon, 6 Apr 2009, Dale Seaburg wrote:

> 1.  What kind of an IDE do the maintainers use for xastir screen development,
> if any (I assume so).

None.  Hand-coded.

> 3.  What section of code do I look for if I want to attempt making this
> change myself.
>
> I am familiar with C# and it's excellent IDE, especially for doing what I
> need done to a form such as I mentioned above.  But, C++ is about as foreign
> to me as a third language (let alone a second language)!

C++ is somewhat foreign to me as well.  It's a good thing we didn't
use it!  Our current code is generic C.  Not object-oriented.

Look in src/interface_gui.c:Config_TNC().  You'll noticed that the
dialog gets modified based on what type of TNC you're attempting to
configure.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer