[Xastir] Window resizing

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 00:33:01 EDT 2009

I just installed Xastir tonight on an eee PC 1000HA.  It's also
1024x600, but the tnc-kiss-parameters window still fits in the 10.2
inch screen.  The alt+left click+mouse trick does work to move the
window above the normal top screen boundary.

After trying Easy Peasy, Cruncheee, and eeeUbuntu, I ultimately had to
have my KDE.  I was pleasantly surprised to find that Mepis 8.0
supported the eee PC right out of the box.  It appears there are lots
of options for gettiing Xastir up and running on the eee PC.

Regards,

Lee - K5DAT
Murphy, TX