[Xastir] Window resizing

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Apr 7 02:12:39 EDT 2009

On Mon, 6 Apr 2009, Dale Seaburg wrote:

> OK, after much blood, sweat and tears (just kidding), and a bit of reading in
> the lesstif docs, I finally found where the form's resizing was being
> disabled.  Here is a snippet of what I will compile tomorrow evening.  This
> in the interface_gui.c file:

You might want to hold off a bit and try the latest CVS.  Gerry put
in a change already that changed the aspect ratio on that dialog (he
was quick!).

> That was why it took me so long to find the
> real method used to disable form resizing.

I added the code to most of the dialogs a long time back to prevent
their resizing so you can blame me for that.  It was a temporary
strategy (did I mention I did that a _long_ time ago?) to prevent
odd things happening when dialogs were resized.  They weren't built
with the proper manager widgets and so each widget is attached to
others or to the sides of the form.  Many are not attached in the
proper manner to allow resizing.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer