[Xastir] Window resizing

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 00:24:06 EDT 2009

There is a set of scripts in the repository that handle the function
keys.  I haven't tried all of them yet, but the ones I typically use -
screen brightness and wireless ON/OFF work.  Sound didn't work when I
booted it up today- not sure what happened, but I think one of the
updates messed it up - otherwise I would have checked the sound
function keys.  Sound was working before, and I am not exactly sure
when I lost it.  Sigh, something else to look into.  BTW, mine has the
more linux friendly atheros wireless chip, which Mepis detected and
worked with automatically.  I have read, however, that it takes a bit
of tweaking to get it working with the Ralink chip on some of the
other eee PC models.

Regards,
Lee - K5DAT