[Xastir] Local offline maps

Joseph M. Durnal joseph.durnal at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 19:33:14 EDT 2009

A while back I configured a dual boot laptop with Windows XP & Linux
on two partitions, then I could load vmware on the linux boot and
start the XP instance in that, taking advantage of XP hardware
profiles, it worked great.   This was 4 years ago or so.

I'm working on my offline maps on xastir, glad I found this e-mail!
I'll probably have some questions for the list.