[Xastir] Placing Markers on map

Brett Friermood brett.friermood at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 11:18:06 EDT 2009

I found the CAD Polygons work very well for my application.

I was just wondering if there is a way to save what information is
displayed? At the moment when I start Xastir the polygons show up with the
probability and area under the name. If I go into Maps, Draw CAD Polygons,
and uncheck probability and area they disappear as the should. If I shutdown
Xastir, when I start it next the options are again checked and the
information shows up again.

Also, I had an idea of having the ability to choose whether an object is
transmitted on an individual basis in addition to the global option under
interfaces. If this was the case local objects could be used for such things
as this, among other purposes, but you would still be able to transmit
objects at the same time.

Brett
KC9MWG