[Xastir] Saving serial snapshots

Jim Tolbert RiverRidge at Centurytel.net
Wed Apr 15 21:19:09 EDT 2009

I seem to have four "snapshot" files.... .png, xpm, kml, geo.  Do I want
to change the snapshot.jpg to snapshot.png in the code from Carl?

An then ( just to show how ignorant I am....), what do I do with this
code? ... No, I am not kidding.  Do I type it in the terminal with the
"sudo chmod 666 /dev/ttyS0" before I start xastir?

You guys are great!

Thanks..............jt