[Xastir] Saving serial snapshots

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Thu Apr 16 07:33:00 EDT 2009

Hi, Carl,

Carl Makin wrote:
> Hi Gerry,
>
> On Wed, 15 Apr 2009, Gerry Creager wrote:
>
>> the origins of the file.  I'll have to see if we can make ImageMagick
>> still detect the correct image type without an extension, or if
>> that'll take code.
>
> You can specify the input format to ImageMagick and GraphicsMagick with
> "png:randonname.randomext".

Ah.  Didn't know that.  Thanks, it'll be useful.

>>> It's obviously a slow day at work today...
>>
>> Mine was meetings, teleconferences and debugging Fortran code (someone
>> else's).  I'm pretty fried right now!
>
> It's just past midday here and I'm about to go on a weeks leave so the
> motivation is, ah, "low".

I've more meetings, today, then more debugging.  However, since this no
longer looks like a fortran problem, perhaps I'll be done with it soon.
  I need a couple of weeks off, but my next couple of months looks like
travel, a meeting here in town where I've got to do a poster session,
and an install on a new supercomputer, along with writing a rather large
proposal...

Do have fun on your holiday.

73 gerry
Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.862.3983