[Xastir] New capability: 2008 Tiger Shapefile street maps

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sat Apr 18 04:49:27 EDT 2009

On Sat, 18 Apr 2009, Lee Bengston wrote:

> I assume this is not normal?
>
> No DBFAWK signature for
> Tiger-2008/TX/48113_Dallas_County/tl_2008_48113_bg00.shp!  Using default.

That is normal.  Disable the maps that do that, or remove them if
you want to just select the entire directory.  We don't have dbfawk
files for those maps, so they're not currently designed to be used
in the map rendering for Tiger 2008 maps.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer