[Xastir] New capability: 2008 Tiger Shapefile street maps

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sat Apr 18 12:37:02 EDT 2009

On Sat, 18 Apr 2009, Keith Kaiser wrote:

> I have the maps, all the roads and such, but no labels... nothing has a name,
> there is no color fills.. etc. What did I do wrong?

Have "dbfawk" configured in?  See your Help->About dialog to see.

Have you enabled things with similar names to what you describe on
the Map menu?

Do you have any other maps enabled or Automaps enabled, which may be
placing maps on top of the ones you desire?

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer