[Xastir] Peet Bros. WX Station, Wind Direction=360, need tester

Rick Green rtg at aapsc.com
Sat Apr 18 12:51:30 EDT 2009

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> While working on the fix I did look at your original submittal.  You
> pretty much nailed it on the head.  My solution was nearly
> identical, but in yet another couple of places in the code (four
> total areas were modified).

  Just checked out the cvs source, compiled, and installed.  Wind direction
from my ultimeter 500 is decoding and displaying just fine, thank you!

--
Rick Green, N8BJX

                                   -Benjamin Franklin

"As for our common defense, we reject as false the choice between our
safety and our ideals."
                                -President Barack Obama 20 Jan 2009