[Xastir] AGW under WINE ?

Bob Nielsen n7xy at clearwire.net
Sat Apr 18 13:05:23 EDT 2009

On Apr 18, 2009, at 9:18 AM, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> Agreed.  Well, we have a Wiki, and there's also the info.aprs.net
> Wiki.  The latter may be the best one to focus on 'cuz it would
> reach more people than ours and is a more general Wiki.
>
> Perhaps "Linux Soundmodem Configuration" and "Linux AX.25
> Configuration" pages would be in order if they don't already exist?
> If something like them do exists, perhaps someone could report back
> with the URL's and we could all pitch in to improve them.  A bit of
> giving back to the community for you non-programmers... hi hi
>
> I'll certainly pitch in as I have time.

Certainly the AX25-HOWTO is a bit difficult to follow (and hasn't
been updated since 2001).  The documentation for dxspider (a Linux DX
cluster program) has a fairly concise distillation of the necessary
steps to set up AX.25 networking at <http://wiki.dxcluster.org/
index.php/DXSpider_Installation_Manual>.

Bob, N7XY