[Xastir] AGW under WINE ?

George Karayannis m3rl1n at otenet.gr
Sat Apr 18 13:55:15 EDT 2009

On Sat, 2009-04-18 at 09:18 -0700, Curt, WE7U wrote:

thanks Curt, it has been a personal feat of mine (of patience and
endurance), made all the more interesting in the sense that I am an
attorney and have nil programming experience by profession or otherwise.

at the moment out of about my 15 business/personal boxes-laptops,only
two netbooks and the Aprs I-gate run win (sv4lax.dyndns.org:8000,
sv4lax.no-ip.org:8000)

the soundmodem issues have stumped us in SV4 land for a bit now and the
fact that I have been busy setting up FM-D-Star echolink and RF bridges
for the local club (www.sz4srm.gr) has put this in the backburner,
relegating our xastir systems to TCP/IP only, sadly.

so your offer is more than appreciated!!
with much anticipation

George

SV4LAX