[Xastir] faster radar image updates?

Richard Polivka, N6NKO r.polivka at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 19 19:58:26 EDT 2009

A tidbit about the NWS maps. Their update rates can vary depend upon
prevalent weather concerns. Calm wx and the update rates are actually
longer and I think 5 minutes is the current high speed update rate.

I know that the NEXRAD radar service is in a state of improvement flux
and some terminal weather radar images will be making it out real soon
now or may be out.

73 from 807,

Richard, N6NKO