[Xastir] faster radar image updates?

Richard Polivka, N6NKO r.polivka at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 19 20:15:54 EDT 2009

The DOW (Doppler On Wheels) trucks have been using the phased array
systems for some time and the results are fascinating.

Yes, bandwidth issues are going to be the bottleneck. With the poor data
comm infrastructure that we have here in the States is going to be a
killer to getting these services online and available for usage.

It would be great if there was symmetrical 100MBit/sec DSL available but
I don't see the telco companies doing it anytime soon but that is
another story all together.

73 from 807,

Richard, N6NKO