[Xastir] Xastir Digest, Vol 41, Issue 52

Richard Polivka, N6NKO r.polivka at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 20 01:09:10 EDT 2009

Gents,

If I remember correctly, they come from the POINTLM shapefile.

And, yes, they mean different things to the cartographers that laid out
the maps in the first place. I have several subdivisions in one county
where there is an "x" marking the end of each cul-de-sac. Others are for
buildings and such.

73 from 807,

Richard, N6NKO