[Xastir] xastir crashed on mac os X leopard

Jason KG4WSV kg4wsv at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 12:48:17 EDT 2009

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 11:39 AM, Curt, WE7U <archer at eskimo.com> wrote:

> 1.4.2 is so old that it could be anything.  We've made a lot of
> changes since then to the code.

right.  I guess my original thinking was that since it was showing up
on leopard (lots of X changes) it could have been an OS X X11 problem
(likely, even).  yeah, I recall the error from Xubuntu VM, but that
could have several explanations (including faulty memory on my part).

I guess my point is that the issue is cropping up in more diverse
platforms, it looks more like xastir itself rather than a support
package.

-Jason
kg4wsv