[Xastir] Tiger/Line 2008 script

Richard Polivka r.polivka at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 20 16:11:53 EDT 2009

The last time I did a save of all the tiger maps for a year it took 6 DVD's and that is the zip files!

What I need to see is if BigBox (my three-eyed monster) has on it 2007 or 2008. I know that I had sent a copy of the DVD's to Gerry Creager to put up on his machine but I can't remember if it was 2007 or 2008.

I think that I am going to have to do a globbed wget for all the latest maps in the 2008 section.

73 from 807,

Richard, N6NKO