[Xastir] xastir crashed on mac os X leopard

Jason KG4WSV kg4wsv at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 17:41:52 EDT 2009

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 4:16 PM, Curt, WE7U <archer at eskimo.com> wrote:
> I've had shapefiles before that caused an immediate crash, usually
> because the number of items in the DBF or IDX file didn't match the
> number in the SHP.

OK, will have to figure out how to check that.

There are no _new_ shapefiles, though - just stuff I've been using for
the past few years.

Hmm, there's another thing to check: internal vs. external shapelib.
I'm pretty sure both my systems have external shapelib available, and
IIRC configure defaults to using external?

-Jason
kg4wsv