[Xastir] Filters?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Aug 5 14:33:41 EDT 2009

On Wed, 5 Aug 2009, James Ewen wrote:

> Sometimes the path of least resistance relies on only one person doing
> all the special work. Let everyone else play like normal, and  relabel
> everything important on your own screen. Being able to ship that to
> other screens is a huge bonus.

That's _absolutely_ been my experience and why I focused some effort
on tactical calls last year plus the web page describing pre-emptive
digipeating.

Any time you need to tweak an APRS station, no matter how
insignificant it seems, you often make the unit less functional or
totally inoperative during the event.  Don't even touch a volume or
squelch knob on a working box!