[Xastir] Ubuntu 9.04 Live/Installation CD

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 01:07:01 EDT 2009

Hello,

Given there have been some significant CVS updates recently, I thought
I would capture those in a new live/installation CD image, which is a
custom Ubuntu 9.04 image with Xastir compiled from CVS.  Download
information is in the Wiki at
http://www.xastir.org/wiki/index.php/Downloads.

Tom H., If you would like to make this available via bittorrent, that
would be great.  I've upgraded my internet service, but bittorrent
should still be better.

And this time I made sure I posted the right image.  I tested it under
Virtualbox - Xastir ran both live and after installation.

In order to make room for Xastir and its depenencies, I backed out
OpenOffice and Evolution.  Those can easily be re-installed from the
Ubuntu repositories.

Regards,
Lee - K5DAT