[Xastir] OT: Comercial mapping / directions software that includes Canada?

David Flood davidf4 at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 21 17:25:05 EDT 2009

As someone who occasionally works on maps for bike rides that I then support
as a Public Service event, I find myself working on one for next year that
will spend some time just north of the border (Lauier to Danville to be
exact).  Are there any commercial, Street Atlas like programs that have
Canadian roads at least near the border?  I'd love to also get ToPo info but
at least having street information would solve most of my problems.

Dave
KD7MYC