[Xastir] KPC-3+ KISS problem...

Tom, ve7did ve7did at dccnet.com
Wed Aug 26 18:03:56 EDT 2009

Hi All:  We have determined that it is only the KPC3+ which causes the
problems in Kiss mode.  See the info below as we have now been in
contact with Kantronics and they are trying to simulate what we and many
others have found.  We haven't heard anything back yet, but will keep
you posted.  It does take a "weekish" for the problem to occur, so it
will probably a little difficult to find the problem.

We have sent Kantronics more info since this posting.

--
Propagation Knows No Boundaries
73 de Tom,  ve7did

Hi Ken

I see that Tom VE7DID didn't get any response to his message of July 14
2009. I didn't get any response to my message of July 13 2009 either.
See below for a copy of my July 13 message. I'll request a "read
receipt" for this copy. The KISS problem in the KPC3+ is quite serious
and needs to be addressed.

Please disregard the "Icom-471A" in the subject of the original message.

Thanks - Keith Powell
VE7GDH
ve7gdh at rac.ca