[Xastir] Hardy VMware Font problem

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Thu Dec 3 07:27:22 EST 2009

I am having a play with the Hardy Vmware appliance. Its the March 2009 one.
Ive searched the archive for this mail list and even remember something about this .. The wiki does not seem to address this issue either. Its a Font problem by the looks. I get a string of errors constantly that look like these.

Warning:
    Name: create_appshell text_output
    Class: XmTextField
    Character '\156' not supported in font.  Discarded.

Warning:
    Name: create_appshell text_output
    Class: XmTextField
    Character '\41' not supported in font.  Discarded.

The character numbers vary but the font warning is frequent.  Any ideas  on a fix for this ?

Tony  Hunt  VK5AH